Future Goals for next 10 Years

Future Goals for next 10 Years


In Software Engineering at university  of Kelaniya GNCT course we did small activity in our lecture. We had to do small presentation About our future goals in next 10 years. 

I categories my future goals 

1. Education Goals :-

  • Finish my degree Successfully with a good GPA.
  • Start Msc degree after my Bsc
 2. Career Goals :-
  • Find a internship in a well known software company like WSO2, Virtusa.
  • Increasing my professional knowledge and training.
  • Have new experience about my field.
  • Try my best and get promotions and become successful software engineer.
  • Start my own software company.
3. Personal :-
  • Build my own house.
  • Buy a car and a Bike.
  • Get Married.
  • Do my hobbies. like watching movies and play computer games.
  • Enjoy my life.
Family and Friend Goals :-
  • Look after my parents and my younger brother. Help him to his education.
  • Enjoy leisure time with family.
  • Meet friends as mush as I can.
Financial Goals :-
  • Create multiple income streams.
  • live on less than my income.
  • Help others as I can
  • Have an emergency fund
  • Not debt to anyone.
Physical Goals :-
  • Have healthy foods everyday.
  • Do exercises daily.
Whatever these goals i want to become good person to the society.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Leadership

Barter puzzle

University of Kelaniya